Teachers play a significant role in our society. Their responsibilities are not confined to curriculum, syllabus, and study materials. Apart from imparting knowledge and clearing academic concepts of the students, they shape the minds of future citizens of our country. They are building the community and the entire nation strong. When teachers are carrying out their duties with sincerity, it is important to support their efforts and ensure their job satisfaction as well. A Teacher Transfer Management System is one such effective measure taken in that direction.
Teachers apply for transfer to the desired location for many reasons. Some teachers want to post in their hometown, some teachers won't transfer to a certain school for its learning environment, while some may opt for posting for higher promotion.
A Teacher Transfer Management System is a part of a web-based human resource management system for educational institutions. It takes care of the transfer and posting of teachers employed in various government-run educational institutions.
- The purpose of introducing this online system is to make the teacher transfer process hassle-free. It is being highly appreciated and supported by the education fraternity because of its several advantages:
- The process of enrolling the teacher into the Teacher Transfer Management System is quick and simple.
- Teachers can submit their applications from home. They don’t have to visit the concerned office or meet concerned officials for the same.
- The system includes teachers across all categories - starting from the Lower Primary Section to the Senior Secondary Section.
- Teachers can check the status of their transfer applications from the comfort of home.
How to Register
First of all, the teachers who are the Users here have to visit the designated portal. Then they can start the process of registering themselves. The step-by-step instructions for registering the teachers are as follows:
Creating New Account for the New User.
This is the first step of the registration process. The login ID is created with basic personal information of the User. The details to be filled up in the given template include - Name, Phone Number, Email ID, etc. Usually, the email ID or the mobile number provided becomes the User ID. The User has to choose a suitable password for the account and then submit it.
Once the Login ID is created successfully, Users can log in to their newly created account to proceed further.
Creating the Teacher’s Profile
This is an online Application Form that the users have to fill up. It is divided into a number of subsections. The mandatory sections of the Application Form include Personal Details, Academic Qualification, Professional Qualification, Details of Service Records with current posting, Salary Account, and other official accounts related information.
Once all the required details are filled up in the online Application Form, the User must go through the filled-up Form to cross-check if any details need to be added or edited. The Form should be filled up with great care by the Users. Any mistake here can impact the transfer and posting of a teacher and even their future career.
Upload Supporting Documents
Some of the information provided in the Application Form needs to have proper supporting documents as proof that have to be uploaded to the portal. Some common documents required are –
- Academic Qualification related documents like mark sheets and certificates
- Professional qualification-related documents like D.Ed. or B.Ed. mark sheets and certificates
- Employment-related documents like Appointment Letter
- ·Proof of Date of Birth
- ·Passport-sized photographs, etc.
Sign & Submit
While filling up any offline application form, the candidate’s signature is a must. A signature is required for this online application too. Now, how to upload the signature of the candidate. The candidate can sign on a piece of white paper, click a clear photograph of the signature, and paste it on the blank space provided for the signature.
Once all the above steps are completed, the User can submit the Application Form online. Thus, the online registration process is completed.
Some Additional Tips for the Users / Teachers
- Teachers must fill up their own online Application Forms and not ask someone else to do and avoid the possibility of making mistakes.
- The User must create a strong password and remember this password. Every time they log in, they have to use this password.
- ·Users can download a sample Application Form after creating their account and fill up the details in offline mode first and use it as a reference. This will eliminate the chances of making any mistake.
- Before filling up the form, Users must read the given instructions carefully. Whenever in doubt, they should get in touch with the concerned support team for help. The helpline numbers and mail IDs of the support team are available in the portal. It is better to clear all doubts in the beginning.
- The set of documents to be uploaded should be kept ready in soft copy format. Each document should be scanned separately and set in the size of the permissible limit.
- The User must select an electronic copy of a passport-sized photograph where the candidate’s face is clearly visible.
- There are restrictions on the overall size of the entire set of documents. It is mentioned in the instructions provided with the online Application Form. The User must make sure the total size of the documents together should not exceed that limit. If required, the size of the scanned documents can be compressed using online tools.
- The User should not postpone their registration in Teacher Transfer Management System till the last day of submission. It is always advisable to complete the formalities in advance to avoid any last-minute mishap.
Today, many state governments are willing to use Teacher Transfer Management Systems to handle the transfer and posting related issues of the teachers in government schools. This is mainly because the system adds transparency to the transfer and posting process. It can minimize the chances of any form of corruption or unethical practices.