Online whiteboards are effective and easy to use while conducting online classes. It can support multi-media materials including texts, images, shapes and likewise. Choosing online whiteboards over the traditional whiteboard is better during live classes and presentations because traditional whiteboards are restricted to paper documents, chalks or cards. The possibilities that an online whiteboard offers is vast.
How do you make use of the online whiteboard on Teachmint? Here's a step by step guide:
- Click on the "Go live" button
- Once you go live, you will be able to see a 'share' button on the bottom.
- Click on the share button and choose the 'online whiteboard' option.
- On the top left corner, you will be able to find multiple options such as 'pen', 'highlight', 'shapes', 'text' and more that you can use on the online whiteboard.
- To add a new page to the board, you can just click on '+' button and add a new page. You can then save the whiteboard and all the pages will be saved together as a PDF and it will get reflected under study materials.
Online whiteboards are a great way to increase student interaction and cater to visual learners. Teachmint's online whiteboard ensures that the experience is efficient and effortless.