We are truly humbled to announce that we have partnered with the administration in Punjab to provide our teaching platform to over 500 government schools in the region and enable them to run their classrooms efficiently. With Teachmint for Institute, the schools will be able to digitize their operations and ensure students have continuous access to teachers and digital content through Teachmint’s proprietary platform. The first phase of this partnership will be driven in Pathankot, touching the lives of 50,000+ students and helping boost their learning outcomes with advantages like:
- Classroom recordings: Students will have access to all their class recordings on a single application, ensuring they never miss a lesson.
- One of the largest question banks: The Teachmint platform has 1+ million practice questions available for free. Students will be able to learn, apply and upskill at the click of a button.
- Punjab State board: We also have an exhaustive question bank catering to the Punjab state board for the educators and students on our platform.
- Learn in Punjabi: The Teachmint platform is available end-to-end in Punjabi, Hindi, English along with 8 other Indian languages, helping students learn comfortably in their mother tongue.
- Knowledge sharing made easy: With Teachmint, teachers can share tests, assignments and study materials easily with all their students. This will ensure that students will always have access to all important course materials and never miss important assignments, irrespective of their location.
Commenting on this partnership, Aditya Agrawal, Vice President - Business, Teachmint, said, “We are humbled to partner with the Punjab government to empower schools, educators and students in the region with tech-enabled education. We’re delighted to start this in Pathankot. Mr. Amit Vij’s vision of progress is truly inspirational and has the potential to make a long term, positive impact on education in the region. Teachmint has built the fundamental infrastructure for online and digital education to help teachers and schools everywhere connect and teach their students easily. We believe that digitization of education is critical in today’s world and our platform is designed to enable education at the grassroot level. Today, Teachmint has over 10+ million students and teachers using its platform from 5,000+ cities and towns in India. We are proud to be a part of India’s education story and will keep working relentlessly to empower more teachers and schools.”
Today, over 4000+ institutes in India use Teachmint for Institute to digitize their operations and ensure their students are able to access the best of virtual and hybrid classes.
Mr. Amit Vij, Member of Legislative Assembly, Pathankot, said, “In today’s uncertain times, technology has played a key role in helping children keep learning and a lot of classrooms have moved to an online format. It is important that we adapt to technology and bring in as much innovation as possible into education to help reach more students. By partnering with Teachmint, we will be helping more than 50,000 students in our neighborhood get access to education at all times and leverage content on the platform to prepare them for critical entrance examinations. Despite being a global company today, Teachmint has made sure it keeps its platform free for teachers, showing that they want to truly help and positively impact this sector. We look forward to making some exceptional progress together.”