Today, our lives are powered by technology in almost every aspect. In the education sector, online learning and remote learning have taken the driving seat over the past decade. Newer forms of technology are taking root in the hearts and minds of people everywhere.
According to a report by the World Economic Forum, Global edtech investments peaked at US$18.66 billion in 2019. The overall market for online education was already projected to hit $350 Billion by the year 2025.
So what is VAAS? Video Conferencing As A Service or VAAS is associated with tools or apps that provide virtual tutoring, video conferencing tools, or online learning software.
Some Key Factors In Popularizing Video Conference As A Service
- A popular Bangalore-based edtech and online tutoring firm had declared free live classes on its Think and Learn app, this led to a 200% increase in the number of new students using its product, according to sources.
- A Singapore-based edtech platform happily began offering teachers and students unlimited video conferencing time, tools related to project work, and smart calendar scheduling besides other features. To meet with the rising demands and in a time of crisis, Lark ramped up its global server infrastructure to provide reliable connectivity.
With many edtech giants setting new standards across the globe, it was time to come up with a new innovation in this field.
How Teachstack Sets The New Standard
The demand for customers looking to find an optimum online classroom solution using VAAS has been at an all-time high. Teachmint brings to you our signature Educational Video As A Service -product - Teachstack.
This product powers live classroom learning by adding real-time audio/visual communications to your app or website, making your classroom learning a seamless experience.
Benefits of Teachstack
Live class is not a meeting and we know it. Now build a truly interactive live class experience.
Teachstack for App/Website: Our unique Video-conferencing solution provides you with an enriching classroom experience with our host of customizable APIs giving you the ability to
1. Create/Modify/Delete Classrooms: Teachstack uses the same code as the Teachmint platform that has effectively supported over 40 lakh classrooms. With Teachstack, you can manage your diverse classroom schedule and prevent cluttering of classes to avoid the clash of lesson plans for teachers and students alike.
2. Interactive Easy-to-use experience: Teachstack offers easy to identify buttons and simple navigational features. This makes the user experience for using the app/website similar to watching a movie or booking a cab online with the top brands.
3. Effective User Management: Our proprietary APIs can help add/modify/delete users for hassle-free management.
4. Record Classroom Video: Teachstack has been a grand success. The proprietary code has seen seamless live class experiences and has powered over 5 billion minutes on the Teachmint platform over the last 2 years. Now don't miss out on those important notes with the power to record videos or remove old ones.
Future Scope Of VAAS
With almost a decade in the making, VAAS has a pretty bright scope in the context of novel product solutions. Let's not forget the famous quote by Steve Jobs - “There's an app for that!” From Netflix for movies to Uber for commuting to Zomato for dining and Dunzo for everything, it's not really surprising that classroom learning should have a dedicated app/website platform - and we at Teachstack hope to set the gold standard for the same in the future.
Teachmint is the leading ed-infra provider helping educational institutions improve their efficiency. With our offerings like LMS, attendance management, fee management system, and more, institutes can boost their productivity multifold.