What is BSTC?
BSTC stands for "basic school teaching certificate" and it is an exam conducted to give students admission in the D.El.Ed course. The course opens various teaching job opportunities for individuals. Government schools recruit teaching candidates on the basis of their educational qualifications, and the basic school teaching certificate is sure to provide an edge to the candidates during the selection process. The diploma in elementary education through the basic school teacher certificate(BSTC) program is a two-year certification course with a four-semester format. The course is also recognized by the NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education). To be eligible for this course, the candidates must have a minimum percentage of marks in the 12th standard. To test the candidates on the basis of knowledge and skills, Rajasthan Elementary Education Board also holds entrance exams and interviews. The candidates need to pass the entrance exam in order to be shortlisted for the course. The goal of BSTC is to prepare aspiring teaching candidates to be successful teachers.
BSTC Admit Card- Step by Step Guide
The BSTC admit card is important for the candidates who want to pursue the course. In order to sit for the BSTC(basic school teacher certificate) exam, the candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center, only then will the candidates be eligible to appear for the exam. However, candidates often remain confused while downloading the BSTC admit card. They follow various misleading instructions and end up wasting their time and resources. If you are someone who is looking for the right instructions for downloading the BSTC admit card, this article is for you. Here is a step by step guide on how to download the BSTC admit card, follow these steps and make your task easy-
Step 1- The very first step that the students should follow is visiting the official website - predeled.com
Step 2- The second step that the students should follow is to click on the download link of the BSTC admit card available on the official website.
Step 3- The third step is to look for the download option for the same link.
Step 4- Once thorough with the download option, the fourth step is to enter all the other details required for downloading the admit card. The site would ask the candidates for information like date of birth or registration number, etc.
Step 5- In the fifth step, the candidates can simply download the admit card by submitting the details. The candidates should also make sure that the BSTC admit card appears in their system under the downloaded files.
Step 6- The last and most important step of the process is to take out a printout of the admit card and keep it safe. Once printed, the candidates should ensure that the admit card has zero misprints. The candidates can also get the admit cards laminated in order to avoid any kind of tear or damage.
Details Mentioned on the BSTC Admit Card
There are various details mentioned on the BSTC Admit card, here is the list of the same-
- The card has the candidate’s name written on the top of the admit card.
- The application form number is also mentioned.
- The Roll Number of the candidates is the most important information written on the admit card.
- Candidate's date of birth is also mentioned on the BSTC admit card.
- If the candidate belongs to any reserved category, the category is also specified in the admit card.
- The gender of the candidates is also mentioned on the BSTC admit card.
- The email address of the candidates is mentioned on the admit card for any future reference or sharing information.
- The course name for which the candidates have applied is also specified on the same admit card.
- The exam center details are clearly mentioned on the admit card to help the candidates in avoiding any kind of confusion at the last moment.
- The date and time of the examination is also specified on the admit card.
- Subjects are mentioned on the admit card as well.
- The admit card also includes a clear photograph of the candidates.
- For identity verification, the signature of the candidate are also available on the admit card.
- All the important instructions or guidelines that the applicant must follow on the examination day are also mentioned on the admit card.
Thank you for reading!