The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has sent the result notification to candidates. The results for GUJCET 2022 were announced on May 12. Candidates can visit the official website and fill in their roll number and other details to look at their score card. The board released the answer key earlier and had asked the candidates to raise objections, if any. The entrance exam was conducted on April 18. After the counseling process, candidates will get admission to various professional courses of their choice.
The GUJCET exam was conducted in two groups: Group A and B. 385 students scored 99 percentile in the group A exam. Likewise, 684 students have scored 99 percentile in group B. The papers were asked in three languages-English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board received applications from over 1 lakh candidates for the GUJCET examination. Out of the total applications, 3,690 candidates did not appear for the tests.
How to Check the Results?
To check the results, candidates can follow the process mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on gseb.org.
- You can see the GUJCET link on the website. Click on the relevant link available on the home page.
- Fill in your login details to proceed further.
- After this step, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and then download the page. It would be better if you download the copy for future reference.
Relevance of GUJCET
GUJCET is a state-level entrance test that helps students get admission into courses like engineering, diploma, and pharmacy. After the written examination, students need to undergo admission and counseling sessions. Government and private colleges from all over Gujarat participate in this test to select the best candidates for their institute.