The Mizoram Board of School Education has declared the results for class 10th examinations. Students can visit the official website-mbse.edu.in to view and download their results. Moreover, the board also sends result notifications to students through SMS. The class 10th board examinations in Mizoram were conducted in April in offline mode. Students and teachers followed the COVID protocols during the exam.
Students can visit the website or use the SMS services to view their results.
Steps to check MBSE Mizoram Board HSLC results on the website
- First, students need to visit the official website of the board. They can visit the website at www.mbse.edu.in.
- On the website, students will see the HSLC result link. They can click on the link available on the website’s homepage.
- A new webpage will appear on the screen. Students can enter their date of birth and exam roll number to proceed further.
- After submitting the details, students can view their results on the screen.
- They can download and save the result. Moreover, taking a printout is a better idea as it is beneficial for future reference.
Steps to check MBSE Mizoram Board HSLC results through SMS
Students can also check their results through the text services of the Mizoram Education Board. The steps to check the result through the SMS service are discussed below.
- Students can type MBSE10 followed by their roll number. Next, they can send the text on 5676750.
In the previous year, the pass percentage of HSLC examinations was 82.43 percent. It was the highest pass percentage in the history of the Mizoram Board of School Education. The board has not declared the pass percentage of class 10th students this year.
The Mizoram Board of School Education is divided into three major branches namely-General Academic, and Examination. The General Branch is headed by the Deputy Secretary. He looks after the matters concerning administration, establishment, properties, etc. Likewise, the academic branch is headed by the director of academic affairs and the examination department is taken care of by the Controller of Examinations.
Educational institutes can use Teachmint Integrated School Platform for improving the teaching-learning process. With our advanced learning management system, you can improve the teaching-learning experience. Our offerings like education erp, admission management system, fee management system, and others conveniently digitize educational institutions.
Suggested Read: Time Management During Revisions- 6 Effective Tips