The Council of Architecture has declared the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) results on 21st June 2022. Students who gave this examination can visit the official website www.nata.in to view the results. The exams were held in two sessions, and the organization has declared the results for the exams held in the first session. Students can obtain their NATA scorecard to view the total marks obtained in the exam. Also, the scorecard gives insight into the candidates’ rank. NATA exam for the first session was conducted on 12th June 2022.
How to check the results?
Students can check the results by following the steps mentioned below.
- The first step is to visit the official website of NATA-nata.in
- After visiting the website, candidates need to click the result link available on the homepage.
- Once they have clicked on the link, students are redirected to a page where they need to enter their details. They can log into the page by entering their credentials.
- Next, they can view and download the results. Candidates can take a printout for future reference.
The total marks allotted to this exam stand at 200 marks. However, candidates need to score 75 marks to qualify the NATA exam. Students can appear for both the first and second test; however, they must learn that the Council of Architecture releases distinct scorecards for each test.
Eligibility criteria for NATA 2022
- Candidates who have passed class 12th or are appearing for the same are eligible to apply for the exam. However, they must have chosen mathematics as one of the major subjects in class 12th.
- The test checks the observation and drawing skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, and critical thinking abilities.
- There are no age criteria that need to be followed to appear for this examination.
- The scores are valid for a year.
After clearing the NATA examination, students are eligible to get admission to the Bachelors of Architecture program.
What are NATA subjects?
Candidates giving the NATA exam must be aware of the syllabus and what are NATA subjects. The subjects covered in the syllabus are:
- Diagrammatic reasoning
- Numerical reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Inductive reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Situational judgment
- Abstract reasoning
Candidates need to prepare for all the subjects mentioned above before appearing for the NATA exam.