“If kids can be super engaged in video games, there’s a way for them to be super engaged in education as well.”-Elon Musk
Online teaching and learning have become a highly popular mode of education in today’s world. It is not a surprise that the e-learning industry is expanding at a rate of 15% per year. As technology and internet connection are being made available to larger sections of people with each passing day, it is evolving as the chief mode of imparting education in the future.
However, students often get distracted while listening to the lectures imparted and that's just student nature. To inspire them towards studying with great concentration and help them attain great results after attending e-learning classes, we have come up with an excellent list of some highly motivating quotes that will further boost the students towards working hard.
Let’s have a look at these encouraging quotes of eminent world leaders! These quotes will apply to the situations of professionals belonging to various walks of life, among which the students will greatly benefit from these quotes as their morale will be boosted to a great extent. Oh, wait! Did we say that these quotes will equally benefit the teachers too in giving quality education to the pupils?
Quotes For Teachers
- “In times where small instructor-led classrooms tend to be the exception, electronic learning solutions can offer more collaboration and interaction with experts and peers, as well as a higher success rate than the live alternative.”
This quote is of Keith Bachman, and it perfectly fits in today’s context where educators teach online.
- “Teaching in the Internet age means we must teach tomorrow’s skills today.” Given by Jennifer Fleming, this quote aptly captures the fact that online education has reached an advanced stage.
- “The most profound words will remain unread unless you can keep the learner engaged. You can’t see their eyes to know if they got it so… say it, show it, write it, demo it and link it to an activity.” This quote by James Bates perfectly shows the methods by which a teacher in this world of e-learning can ensure that she is giving the best possible education to the students.
- “You can’t teach people everything they need to know. The best you can do is position them where they can find what they need to know when they need to know it.” This quote, given by Seymour Papert, talks of a great way by which the students can be taught effectively.
- “Teachers need to integrate technology seamlessly into the curriculum instead of viewing it as an add-on, an afterthought, or an event.” This awesome quote by Heidi-Hayes Jacobs helps educators remind of a very poignant fact about online teaching.
B. Quotes For Students
- “The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” Once told by B.B. King, this quote is a much-needed one to provide the students with the right enthusiasm to learn.
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” This precious line by Malcolm X holds the true essence of learning to young minds.
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” This quote by Mahatma Gandhi is sure to instil into the hearts of the students the intense desire to learn new things every day.
- “The more that you read, the more things will you know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” This quote by Dr Seuss will make the students understand the relevance of studying properly.
- “He who learns but does not think is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.” This highly relevant quote by the great Chinese scholar Confucius is sure to provide the students with the right enthusiasm and justification to learn more, with each passing day.
These quotes on online education hold true for the current respective situations of the teachers and students. Educators are now able to teach with more precise techniques and the students can find the greater zeal to learn with just the right amount of dedication.
Boost your morale, clean up your desk and start working!
All the best.