The increase in Internet penetration over the years has created significant growth in several important sectors, education being a prominent one. Tech-enablement has helped increase its reach, helping students access quality teachers and courses from the remotest parts of the world. With growing internet and mobile penetration, ‘EdTech’ has the power to truly create a learning revolution and build a world where education is not a privilege of a few.
In 2019, the global EdTech market potential was estimated at US$18.66 billion(1). With further digitization in the educational sector, the EdTech market is projected to become a US$350 billion industry by 2025(2). This has led to a significant boom in the number of EdTech startups across the globe. Teachmint aims to enable them with a ready-to-launch online learning tech stack, Teachstack, so they can deliver quality online learning experience to their users, in the fastest way possible.
What is Teachstack?
Teachstack is Teachmint’s state-of-the-art plug and play SaaS offering designed to help EdTech startups provide a superior user experience and drastically decrease their go-to-market time. With Teachstack, we want to provide a solution that fits the entire life-cycle of an EdTech organization starting from low cost, easy-to-avail features during their incubation to more advanced full-suite services relevant at different stages in their growth cycle.
Teachstack's first offering to startups is the live class infrastructure. Unlike other live streaming & live video call api solutions, Teachstack has been designed specifically for educators. This proprietary live classroom infrastructure is highly optimized for low bandwidth use with features like native live classes experience, white-labelling options, analytics dashboard and APIs, native file annotations among many others.
Teachstack’s SaaS integration has helped companies like Shikho, one of the biggest EdTech startups in Bangladesh, to scale their operations by including offerings like Live Classes with the Teachstack LIVE Class API. With Teachstack, organizations can create a device-agnostic go-to-market product with minimum effort. Just a few lines of code and organizations can power their live classes in minutes. Teachstack makes it easier for them to build a comprehensive and scalable go-to-market product quickly. Teachstack is:
- Super scalable: It is designed to easily accommodate millions of users, and withstand high traffic with 2 million+ live learning hours being conducted on the platform daily.
- Reliable: Teachstack has been tested on over 500,000 concurrent users, across difficult network terrains. It also supports low-bandwidth and limited connectivity so as to ensure the final product does not falter in regions with connectivity issues.
- Easy to integrate: The plug and play model ensures easy integration so Edtech companies can launch live classes products in no time.
- Compatible with all devices: The integration is optimized for use across all popular browsers and accounts for all types of devices like mobile, laptop, or tablet.
- Native Experience: Avoid any third-party redirection and retain users on the native website or app so as to build a consistent user experience.
- Branding option: Teachstack also offers a white labelled branding option so companies can leverage their own brand effectively on the platform.
At Teachmint, we believe that every student should receive a quality education. And, the best way to ensure this is to empower educators with best-in-class tools and solutions. Teachstack’s LIVE class platform is functioning at an unprecedented scale by powering millions of live learning hours every month for over 10 million users. With Teachstack, we are enabling EdTech organizations to leverage the very same technology that powers Teachmint to provide their users with engaging teaching and learning experience. Through our robust proprietary technology stack, we are empowering all education providers - teachers, schools, universities, and now even edtech - to transform the learning impact of their students across the globe.
To know more, log on to https://www.teachmint.com/teachstack