What is AcSIR?
The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) is a national-level university of utmost significance, which is located in the Indian Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-Human Resource Development Centre in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2010. The institute has awarded several Ph.D. and post-doctoral certificates. Since its establishment, which was made possible by the legislation enacted by the Lok Sabha, there has been a centralised entity to oversee this study.
Purpose of AcSIR
AcSIR's primary focus has always been on delivering education and offering research directions in subjects not commonly presented in India's traditional academic institutions, such as astronomy and cosmology. As a result, it has been organised according to the "Hub and Spokes" paradigm, in which the hub is in charge of the centralised administrative responsibilities. The spokes, in the "hub and spokes" approach of AcSIR, are situated in the CSIR labs and units scattered throughout India. There are exactly 37 laboratories and six units of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) spread across India, which serve as virtual academic institutions for specific subjects or areas based on their relevant specialisations. The Academy was established in 2010 to close the gap between skilled practitioners in science and technology; they are also armed with the abilities of creativity and cross-disciplinary integration.
Mission of AcSIR
In its core mission, the Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) states that it is committed to developing and training the greatest of the next generation's scientific and technological experts through a blend of creative and exciting courses, methodology, and analysis.
- The university's mandate is to develop the highest-quality employees with cross-disciplinary expertise to produce future leaders in science and technological innovation.
- They also focus on creating a deep connection of mental prowess with contemporary consumer demands while maintaining a people-centric orientation.
- AcSIR encourages the development of a research-driven, technology-enabled, industry-connected, and socially progressive higher learning infrastructure.
- It establishes the specialised competence necessary to support research initiatives in futuristic science.
- It provides the opportunities to compete in cutting-edge and concurrently demanding areas to foster innovative thinking.
Objectives of AcSIR
The objective of AcSIR is to impart necessary skills to the future of science and technology. Natural sciences, biological sciences, mathematics and statistical sciences, health sciences, engineering, applied art, literature, political science, and legislation relevant to these disciplines are among the areas in which the university aims to impart extensive skills in science and technology.
Other equally important objectives of the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research are as follows:
- They focus on creating an environment conducive to learning and scholarship in science and technology rather than solely focusing on markings or scores by implementing innovative teaching and learning activities.
- They also focus on creating a science enabled cloud infrastructure to instruct and develop the workforce in science and technology disciplines.
- It is essential to formulate links with enterprises outside India for the advancement of science and technology. This is also one of the primary objectives of AcSIR.
- They place tremendous value in forming scientific and technological collaborations with reputable universities and colleges in India and abroad in relevant fields of science and technology.
- They encourage scientific and technological research that affects the general public's social, financial, cultural, and mental well-being.
- They plan, organise, and carry out extracurricular research, coaching, and technical assistance to create a brighter future.
Facilities in AcSIR
Some important facilities offered by AcSIR are as follows:
- High-Quality Education
Placement opportunities exist for students from a variety of academic disciplines. AcSIR management and all the staff members and individuals associated with the organisation are friendly and accommodating. Based on research and results, the college outperformed all other higher education institutions in the state.
The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research possesses the most advanced infrastructure in science. Facilities such as new classrooms and labs, a sports centre with an artificial athletic field, and a tennis court are also constructed to impart not just mental knowledge but physical knowledge as well. Exceptional facilities, including a great hostel and accommodations and a great campus and hostel Wi-Fi network, is present. Compared to other private institutions, it is far superior. The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) is indeed a paradise for the students.
The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research hostel has a very well-developed infrastructure for its students. There is 100% accommodation for students. There are single-seater rooms available at the hostel, which is a plus. The best feature of the university is its auditorium, which has been rated as the best in entire northern India.
The college has a specialised faculty, and it follows a tight educational curriculum. The teachers at the Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research are far superior to the lecturers at the technical colleges around the same area. The studies are not particularly challenging, and they are also reasonably priced.
Campus placements are available in a variety of capacities. The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research has a distinct training and placement unit that selects the brightest students and assists them in securing employment after graduation. In addition, the college provides free tutoring for the SSB and other tests.
AcSIR is an extremely popular science and technology institute in India. The Academy was designated as an "Institute of National Importance" by the legislative assembly of India. It was founded in 2010 by an agreement of the Government of India on June 17, 2010. The Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research Act, 2011 established that the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research was an 'Institution of National Importance, with the mission of advancing research and training in the scientific and technological fields, as well as their integrations, in collaboration with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).