The influence of a great teacher can never be erased. The world needs great teachers and Teachmint strives hard every day to ensure that teachers have a seamless teaching experience. The last thing that should bother teachers is the lack of a medium to reach their students and that’s exactly why Teachmint is here. As a one-stop solution for teaching online!
Teachmint is essentially made by the teachers who believe in us. You are what makes us stronger and that’s why we have the “I Am Teachmint” contest! To let more people know about us through our teachers who are an integral part of our family.
This is yet another amazing contest and with 50,000 worth of gifts to be won, this is an amazing opportunity! Without further ado, let’s take a look at how you can win these amazing prizes. The contest will be live from 24th July to 31st July.
How to Participate?
- Open the Teachmint app.
- Go to the accounts tab.
- Scroll down and you will be able to see a blue button named ‘invite teachers’.
- Click on the button and you will be presented with a number of options on how you want to invite the teachers. Like Facebook, WhatsApp, and messaging to name a few. The first thing that you have to do is copy the message that is generated. To do this, you can choose ‘Messaging’ for the time being and copy the message by clicking the select all option.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- On the top of your Facebook profile, you will see an option “write something here.” Click on that option.
- Make sure that the privacy option is kept 'Public'.
- You can write what you feel about Teachmint. For instance, “I am a proud teacher on Teachmint” and then add the hashtag #IAmTeachmint.
- Move on to paste the message that you had copied in the fourth step.
- Make the post live.
- Head to the YouTube video given below. You will be able to find a google form, paste the link of your Facebook post in the form, and the other details that are required.
12. You are ready to go!
You can share your referral code using any social media that you want. Posting on Facebook, however, is mandatory. We will be able to track how many teachers join using your referral code so feel free to share it with as many teachers as possible using any medium that you want.
What's in it For You?
This is the biggest contest that we have ever conducted, and we are giving off hundred amazing prizes to hundred amazing winners!! You read that right, there will be a hundred winners!
- Rank 1 to 5 will be getting a brand new Digitek Tripod!
- Rank 6 to 10 will be grabbing amazing blue tooth headphones from BOAT!
- Rank 11 to 15 will be getting Amazon gift cards worth Rs.1000!
- Rank 16 to 20 stands to win high-quality mic for teaching online.
- Rank 21-50 will be getting goodies from Teachmint.
- Rank 51 to 100 will get an Amazon gift card of Rs.300.
Rules and Regulations
- It is mandatory that the contestants should share the referral code on their Facebook profile and the post must be public.
- The teachers joining through the referral code must add at least one student to their classroom.
- If any kind of fraudulent activity is detected, the contestant will be disqualified from the contest.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, and unconditionally bound by these rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- The contest is only open to Indian Citizens and all prizes are non-transferable in nature.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 6 hours from the time the winning notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner shall be selected.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Teachmint’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion.
Watch the video and comment under the same in case you have any queries or doubts.
To bring ease and efficiency to the table, it is of utmost importance to digitize your school. With a brilliant suite of features, the Teachmint Integrated School Platform makes the process of management, teaching, learning, and analysis- easy, effective, and practically consolidated with one another. Check out the features here.