What is KVS?
KVS stands for ‘Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan’ and it is one of the largest organizations with almost 1,247 schools all over India. A large population of students in India wishes to attend Kendriya Vidyalaya and hence, the government makes sure to conduct a fair admission process to give deserving students on time.
KVS Admission Latest Updates
As per the KVS admission latest updates, the admissions for the new academic session have started on 28th February 2022. Parents can reach out to the official website(kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in) of KVS to fill out the registration forms on the behalf of their children. The admissions for class 1 will start from March 21 at 10 am and will close on March 21, at 7 pm. Parents should stay updated with the latest updates on the official website of KVS for more such updates.
KVS Admission Process
- The first step for the KVS admission process is to fill out the KVS admission form on KVS official website kvsonlineaddmission.kvs.gov.in
- The second step for the KVS admission process is to download the KVS admission list from the website.
- The third step is to submit the required documents at the respective KVS.
- The last and final step in the admission process is to pay the school fees and start on with the studies.
Documents Required for the KVS Admission Process
During the KVS admission process, students are required to present various important documents. These documents are important to be presented without fail, hence, the students should keep the documents ready beforehand. Here is the list of documents that the students need to present-
- Students should have a birth certificate or proof of death of birth at the time of admission.
- Having a passport size photo of the students is very important.
- Students must also carry residence proof at the time of admission.
- Carrying an SC/ST/OBC certificate is also important(if applicable).
- Students must also carry an EWS/BPL certificate at the time of admission.
- Having an affidavit in the case of Single Girl Child is highly recommended to gain the benefits.
- It is recommended to carry a service certificate of the employee at the time of admission.
- Proof of the relationship of a student's parents with grandparents is also crucial to carry.
Age Limit for KVS Admission Process
Important Points to Remember while Submitting Documents for the KVS Admission
It is important that the students submit their admission forms and documents very carefully. A small error or omission can make them miss the KVS admission for the session. A few points that the students shall surely remember while uploading the documents online during the admission process are as follows.
- All the photos that the students upload need to be uploaded in jpg format.
- Not only the photos but all the documents that the students upload, must be uploaded only in pdf or jpg format.
- The size of all files shared/submitted by the students should not exceed 256 KB in any case. There may be chances of discrepancies in case the same is not followed.
- While submitting the documents, the students should make sure that the mobile number and email id( or any other contact details that they share) are valid and correct. The administration or management might need to connect with the candidates in case of any issues.
- After successfully submitting the filled KVS application form, students should ensure to cross-check the application form. The candidates can also keep a check on the status of the application or their admission process by logging in using their email id and enrollment id.
Thank you for reading, happy learning!
Teachmint is the leading ed-infra provider helping educational institutions improve their efficiency. With our offerings like LMS, attendance management, fee management system, and more, institutes can boost their productivity multifold.