Teachers, hold on to your seats because Teachmint is here with yet another super brilliant contest that is going to leave you shook! The Teachmint Teachers Day Mahadhamaka Contest!! It is most certainly a Mahadhamaka contest because every participant who meets the winning criteria will get a whopping ₹ 5000 cash prize! How amazing is that?! The contest will be open from 24th August to 31st August and the winners will be announced on September 5th, Teachers Day.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at how you can win the contest.
How to Participate?
To participate, all you have to do is invite at least five teachers to download and use Teachmint. To be eligible for the contest, these teachers you have invited must have at least one student enrolled in their classroom(i.e., at least one student for each teacher). That’s it, you are eligible to participate!
Now, how can you win the contest? To be able to win the ₹ 5000 cash prize, the five teachers that you have invited, must have a total of two hundred students on the Teachmint app.
For instance, if you invited A, B, C, D, and E to use Teachmint, the total number of students that A, B, C, D, and E have must be at least 200. Please note that all the teachers must have a minimum of one student enrolled and the total number of students that the teachers have must be 200.
How to Invite Teachers?
- Open the Teachmint app.
- Go to the accounts tab on the bottom right.
- Scroll down and you will be able to see a blue button named ‘invite teachers’
- Click on the button and you will be presented with a number of options on how you want to invite the teachers. Like Facebook, WhatsApp, messaging to name a few. Ensure to choose WhatsApp to share the message.
- The teachers who sign in to Teachmint using the link that you shared (your referral link) with them must add at least one student for your entry to be eligible.
- Head to the video given below and do not forget to fill up the google form that’s given in the description.
Rules and Regulations
- It is mandatory that the contestants should share the referral code using WhatsApp.
- The teachers joining through the referral code must add at least one student to their classroom.
- If any kind of fraudulent activity is detected, the contestant will be disqualified from the contest.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by these rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- The contest is only open for Indian Citizens and all prizes are non-transferable in nature.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 6 hours from the time the winning notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner shall be selected.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Teachmint’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion.
We will let you in on a little secret. If you know schools or coaching centers that have not et started using Teachmint, invite them using your referral link. Each class would have at least 40 students and you will be able to reach the 200 student mark in no time!
What are you waiting for? Buckle up and start inviting!