“To teach is to learn twice.”
There’s no doubt that teaching is a noble profession. The greatest asset of an educational institution is the personality of its teachers. More often than not, the efforts that teachers put in are overlooked and go unnoticed. Teachmint, however, has high regard for teachers and is here with yet another interesting contest, “Say it With Shorts.” The contest will be open from 12th March to 15th March. With assured cash prizes and other exciting prizes, this is a unique opportunity for teachers.
Here’s what you have to do:
How to Participate?
Make a short video of 15- 30 seconds and post it on YouTube. Ensure to include the following points:
- Your Name
- When did you join Teachmint/ How long have you been using Teachmint?
- Why do you love Teachmint? (Highlight any two features of Teachmint that you love.)
Important Points to Remember
- The video should be in portrait format
- You should use the hashtags #TeachWithTeachmint and #Shorts on your video title.
- The video and audio should be of good quality
1.Who can participate in the contest?
The contest is open to all the teachers who are using Teachmint.
2. What are the judging criteria?
The winners will be selected based on the video and audio quality and their presentation skills.
3.What should be the length of the video?
The video should be between 15-30 seconds
4.Where should the video be posted?
You should post the video on YouTube Shorts and should add the hashtags #TeachWithTeachmint and #Shorts on the title.
5.When does the contest start?
The contest will be open from 12th-15th March.
What’s in it For You?
- Assured cash prize for every entry
- The best two entries will win a Wacom Pentab
- Increased visibility for your classes
- Best videos will be featured on Teachmint’s YouTube Channel
Please fill the following form after you post your video:
Terms and Conditions
- The judgment is subject to the discretion of Teachmint and shall be final and unquestionable.
- The contest is only open for Indian Citizens and all prizes are non-transferable in nature.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by the rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion.
- If any kind of fraudulent activity is detected, the participant will be disqualified.
This is a golden opportunity to earn and win. So what are you waiting for? Start shooting already!