It is said that it takes a village to raise a child. So the plight of teachers who are handling N number of students single-handedly can only be imagined! To add a little sparkle to your days, Teachmint is here with an interesting and exciting contest. “Teacher Bole Feature” is an amazing opportunity for teachers to win exciting prizes by following a few simple steps. Here’s what you have to do:
How to Participate?
- If you haven't downloaded the app already, download the Teachmint app and create a classroom.
- Take a screenshot of your favorite feature on Teachmint. You can choose one from the ten features that are listed below:
- Go live/ Live classes
- Fee Management
- Live Class Recording
- Online Whiteboard
- Website ( The latest feature where teachers can create their own websites)
- Live Chat
- Online Tests
- Automated Attendance
- Teachmint Web
- Study Materials
3. Post the screenshot on our Teachmint Community group on FB (Click here to join the community)
4.Don’t forget to add the caption- #TeachmintAasaanHai and #TeachmintForTeachers
5.Ask people to comment "Teachmint Aasaan Hai" on your post to be eligible for the prize.
Please note that you get extra points if other people share your post. The shares won't be considered valid unless they are public.
What’s in it For You?
- The winner will get a brand new Samsung Galaxy M12.
- Three lucky winners will get a brand new Wacom Pentab.
- Three selected entries will get a Digitek tripod stand.
- All the winners will get a goodie bag from Teachmint.
1.How to join the community group?
To join the Teachmint community group, click here.
2.How do I take a screenshot on the app?
To take a screenshot, press your mobile phone’s power button and volume button together at the same time. The screenshot will automatically get saved in your picture gallery.
3.How do I share my screenshot on the community group?
To post your contest entry, visit the Teachmint Teachers Community Group on Facebook (Make sure you join the group first). Once you are approved as a member of the group, you can simply share the screenshot through the ‘Write post’ option on Facebook and attach the image with the caption “#TeachmintAasaanHai” and #TeachmintForTeachers.
4.Where should people comment?
To be eligible for winning the contest, you can ask people to comment on your post where you share the screenshot of your favorite feature on Teachmint.
5.What are the judging criteria?
The entry with the maximum number of comments and shares will be the winner. The comments should adhere to the rules and guidelines that have been provided.
Terms and Conditions
- Judging will be based on the number of unique comments per post, i.e. 1 person = 1 comment only.
- Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, 16th March, at 10 AM IST and all online entries must be submitted by Wednesday, 31st March, 11: 59 PM IST.
- The contest is open only for Teachmint Teachers Community Members (Join the community now)
- Winners will be announced on Friday, 2nd April, on our blog page.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by these rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- The contest is only open for Indian Citizens and all prizes are non-transferable in nature.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 6 hours from the time the winning notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner shall be selected.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Teachmint’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a tie, i.e., if two contestants receive the same points, more weightage will be given to the number of shares.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion.