It is said that the art of communication is the language of leadership. If you love something, you should talk about it and that’s why we are back with our most popular contest, Talk About Teachmint, once again!
Our teachers are committed and strive every day to cater to their students in the best possible way. It is only fair to listen to what they have to say and understand their needs. The contest will be open from 30th June to 11th July.
How to Participate?
Make a short video of 1-2 mins and make sure to include the following points:
1. Your online teaching experience with Teachmint
2. Your favorite feature on Teachmint
What are the Judging Criteria?
The winners will be selected based on:
1. Video and audio quality- The video should be clear.
2. Presentation skills (delivery style)- The way you present the points and your confidence.
3. The content of the video (the points that you talk about)
Terms and Conditions
- The judgment is subject to the discretion of Teachmint and shall be final and unquestionable.
- The contest is only open for Indian Citizens and all prizes are non-transferable in nature.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by the rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion.
1.Who can participate in the contest?
The contest is exclusively for Teachmint VIP teachers who are part of our Socials.
2. What should be the length of the video?
The duration of the video should be within 1-2 mins.
3. Where should the video be shared and how?
Share the video on the link given below:
What's in it For You?
The best ten entries will receive Teachmint goody bags and hundred rupees assured prize for every entry. You also stand a chance to be featured on our YouTube Channel.
Exciting prizes are waiting for you. Start talking already!