After the enormous success of our Talk About Teachmint, first edition, we are back with the Talk About Teachmint Contest, once again! Our teachers work tirelessly every day and it is only fair to listen to what they have to say and understand their requirements. The contest will be open from 9th April to 18th April.
How to Participate?
Make a short video within 1 min and make sure to include the following points:
1. How is your online teaching experience with Teachmint?
2. What is your favorite feature on Teachmint?
What is the Judging Criteria?
The winners will be selected based on:
1. Video and audio quality
2. Presentation skills (delivery style)
3. The content of the video (the points that you talk about)
Terms and Conditions
- The judgement is subject to the discretion of Teachmint and shall be final and unquestionable.
- The contest is only open for Indian Citizens and all prizes are non transferable in nature.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by the rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion.
1.Who can participate in the contest?
The contest is exclusively for Teachmint VIP teachers who are part of our WhatsApp groups.
2. What should be the length of the video?
The duration of the video should be within 1 min.
3. Where should the video be shared and how?
Share the video on the link given below:
What's in it For You?
The best ten entries will receive Digitek tripods and hundred rupees assured prize for every entry. You also stand a chance to be featured on our YouTube Channel.
Exciting prizes are waiting for you. Start talking already!