It is said that what a teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. Teachers play a pivotal role in shaping the future generation. They use various techniques and teaching methods to convey concepts in the best possible way. To acknowledge the efforts of teachers and to throw light on the innovative methods teachers use, Teachmint is here with an exciting contest, Teach it With Reels! The contest will be open from April 12 to April 26. Gear up for the amazing contest.
Here is how you can participate in the contest:
- Like and follow the Teachmint page on Instagram and Facebook
- Make a 15- 30 second reel with any useful practical tips for students.
- Make sure to tag @teachmintapp and add the following hashtags:
#TeachmintPeTeachingAasanHai and #TeachmintAasanHai
4. Post your reel and stand a chance to win exciting prizes!
Here is an example for you:
- The winner will be selected based on the number of views and likes on the reels.
- The quality of the video will also be taken into consideration.
Terms and conditions
- Judging will be based on the number of likes and views on the post.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, and unconditionally bound by these rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- The contest is only open to Indian Citizens and all prizes are non-transferable in nature.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 6 hours from the time the winning notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner shall be selected.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Teachmint’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a tie, i.e., if two contestants receive the same points, more weightage will be given to the number of shares.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion
- What should be included in the reels?
It must be an educational reel. It can be tips and tricks for students or any practical hack for students.
2. Who can participate in the contest?
The contest is open to all teachers.
3. How to upload reels?
Open your Instagram application and click on the reels icon in the bottom center. Shoot the video and upload it. Don’t forget to tag @teachmintapp and to add the hashtags #TeachmintPeTeachingAasanHai and #TeachmintAasanHai
4. What are the prizes?
The winner stands to get a brand new Samsung Galaxy M12. Three selected entries stand a chance to win brand-new Digitek Tripods.
What are you waiting for? Start reeling already!
To bring ease and efficiency to the table, it is of utmost importance to digitize your school. With a brilliant suite of features, the Teachmint Integrated School Platform makes the process of management, teaching, learning, and analysis- easy, effective, and practically consolidated with one another. Check out the features here.