It is said that a teacher presents the past, reveals the present and creates the future. Teaching is a respected profession that requires dedication and commitment. Teachmint is back with yet another exciting contest and this time, we want to know more about you and your story. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the details of the contest.
How to Participate?
Make a short video (Min- 1 min., Max.- 2 mins.) and make sure to include the following points:
1. How did you start your Teachmint journey?
2. Describe your online teaching experience with Teachmint?
3. What is your favorite feature on Teachmint?
What is the Judging Criteria?
The winners will be selected based on:
1. Video and audio quality
2. Authenticity of the presentation
Terms and Conditions
- The judgement is subject to the discretion of Teachmint and shall be final and unquestionable.
- The contest is only open for Indian Citizens and all prizes are non transferable in nature.
- By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by the rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Teachmint as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Teachmint reserves the right to use all collaterals shared on their pages as per the company's discretion.
1.Who can participate in the contest?
The contest is exclusively for Teachmint VIP teachers who are part of our Whatsapp groups.
2. What should be the length of the video?
The duration of the video should be within 1-2 mins.
3. Where should the video be shared and how?
Share the video on the Whatsapp group that you are a part of or feel free to send it to the Teachmint Admin number.
What's in it For You?
The best three entries will receive Wacom Pen Tabs and hundred rupees assured prize for every entry. You also stand a chance to be featured on our YouTube Channel.
Exciting prizes are waiting for you. Start talking already!